Thursday, March 15, 2012

Why this Blog?


Writing is a form of therapy that has always worked for me, whether it was making important decisions or just so I can go back to see the many changes that I’ve made in my life. It was put on my heart today through much prayer as to whether or not I wanted to share my complete thoughts with everyone or not. Well, I guess you now know that I decided to share with everyone. I get questions all the time about what I’m doing to lose weight, so I decided to start sharing my journey. If you read this and just continue on with your day, I’m cool with that. However, if you read this and can take something away or this hits home for you or someone you know, I will be most grateful. With that being said, let’s get on with it shall we?

Welcome to Down by 30 Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment