Friday, March 16, 2012

Veggies.... The Added Value

I went by quiznos to pick up a quick salad for dinner. When I got home I realized the salad only had lettuce, chicken, and cheese. Can u say disappointed? I'm mindful, now more than ever, of my veggie/fruit intake in a day. Sooooo, what did I decide to do you may ask? I shredded my own carrots and added those to my salad. I had to also remove some of the chicken/bacon mixture on top of the bed of lettuce. I felt so much better knowing that I added veggie value to my salad other than lettuce. :) Goooo me! I know, I know, cheesy right? LOL! Well, u might wanna get used to that while reading this here blog.

FYI, I am trying out the mobile version of blogger for this post. I've never used it before, now i'll know how it works.

Hope u all have a great weekend!

Xoxo,
DownBy30Journey



No comments:

Post a Comment